Whether you’re looking at a condo, townhouse, bungalow or a two-storey property, the mortgage process can be intimidating — and that’s where I come in.
The purchase of a home is the largest purchase most people make during their lifetime.
Now, more than ever, financial institutions are regularly launching new products and programs, making it easier to get into that new home sooner. Today, interest-only loans, self-employment programs, rental purchase programs, vacation property programs, and a host of other innovative financing alternatives are dotting the home purchase landscape, making homeownership a reality for more people than ever.
Whether you are self-employed, a first-time buyer or an experienced buyer with excellent credit, I provide full-service solutions with access to a complete range of products and competitive interest rates from major banks and alternative lenders. Review the process, Get in touch! or learn more about me and how I can help here.
Thinking it’s time to buy? Check out my Homebuyers Guide, which outlines the homebuying process, great tips for securing your financing, and references to all the things you need to know! Request a copy of the Homebuyers Guide here!
- Preparing a Budget & Determining Affordability
- Industry Jargon Explained.
- Purchase Plus Home Improvements?
- Mortgage Amortization Explained: What Is It & How Does It Work?
- Determine the Right Term
- Understanding your Credit Report
- What to Look for During a Home Tour
- Buying a Rental Property
- Mortgages for the Self-Employed
- 5 Approval Roadblocks You Should Know